In this day and age, technology is constantly evolving, and 3D printing is a major convergence point for revolutionizing technology, innovation, creativity, engineering, global competitiveness and even jobs.
This advanced technology touches many industries, from modern medical innovations and solutions to astonishing art and design features.
The 3D Printer World Expo brings together the largest range of 3D printers, technology and professionals all under one roof. The event includes exhibits, demonstrations, education tracks, contests and networking opportunities, and will take place at August 22nd and 23rd at the Bellevue Hyatt Regency in Seattle.
Some of the expo highlights:
- The largest collection of 3D printers under one roof
- An exhibit floor filled with live demos of the latest in 3D printing technology
- A Content Creation Center
- Three concurrent 3D printing education tracks
- Movie Magic – a Legacy Effects exhibit featuring 3D printed suits and other gear from Hollywood blockbusters
- The Great 3D Printer Giveaway – a dozen printers will be awarded to attendees via random drawing