GRAPH EXPO 16 is promising to deliver this year an exciting experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees – from industrial printers to local print shops.
This yearly expo is considered to be the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition of various printing technologies, products, services, wide format/signage printing, package printing, digital imaging, marketing, and industrial printing industries.
The event will take place at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, at September 25-28, 2016, and will present the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities.
GRAPH EXPO 16 will offer more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 50+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments.
Visitors will enjoy the benefits of:
- Discovering the newest technology premieres
- Gaining time-tested best practices for business improvement
- Hearing the latest updates on current and future market trends
- Finding new ways to improve production, quality, speed, and revenue
- Uncovering unique print applications and solutions
- Learning the secrets for creating unique print integrated cross-media campaigns