The Print UV Conference is the ultimate event for leaders in the global UV printing industry. Participants meet to network, engage with printers and suppliers, hear about new ideas and expand opportunities with experts from multiple fields around the world.
This is the 12th year where the leading UV printers and vendors get together in Las Vegas. This year, the event will take place at the Encore by Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, beginning Wednesday, March 27 (6pm) and concluding on Friday, March 29 (4pm).
As stated at the event’s website, UV has grown from a niche technology into a mainline process that is transforming the printing industry. Attendees will learn from experienced practitioners about strategies ranging from sales to manufacturing to the development of innovative new services and products.
The Print UV 2019 attendees will:
- Understand trends that are driving the rapid growth of UV printing
- See how commercial and packaging printers are “making UV happen” in their press rooms
- Learn how to market and sell UV to customers and print buyers
- Hear how industry leaders have developed proprietary offerings with exotic UV printing and coating techniques
- Get tips from the pros and catch up on the latest advances in inks, coatings and equipment
- Explore process, economic and environmental benefits for going 100% UV in the press room
- Hear the latest on exciting new technologies, such as High Wavelength UV and LED-UV curing
- Network in style with the “who’s who” of the North American UV printing market
Print UV is considered to be a premier event aimed mainly for attendees who are looking to grow profits in a dynamic and fast-changing print market.