If you own a print service then you probably know that printing is a constantly changing business. In the past, you’d have about 20 jobs to process every day; today you have more like 200.
Plus, print runs in the thousands are decreasing as more smaller-run jobs come into print shops. That’s part of the value that on-demand printing technology can deliver.
So, what you need is a press that has advanced automation capabilities. As you know, having more jobs means more human touches, which can lead to more mistakes. Human error leads to rework; rework leads to waste; and waste leads to less profits down the line.
This is where the Xerox Versant 180 and 3100 presses come in.
The Xerox Versant 180 prints at speeds up to 80 pages/minute and handles average volumes of 80,000 prints a month. It is ideally suited for print shops that need a simple and affordable solution to delivering more quality in less time.
The Xerox Versant 3100 features very advanced levels of automation and productivity. It prints at speeds up to 100 pages/minute and handles average volumes of 250,000 per month. It’s an ideal choice for busy print shops that need to turn jobs faster, boost productivity and improve margins through automation.
Prominent features of the Xerox Versant printers:
- Automated color management which produces stable, accurate, repeatable Color.
- Ultra HD image quality that achieves unprecedented results by combining 2400 x 2400 dpi imaging resolution with up to 1200 x 1200 x 10-bit rendering resolution.
- Faster media management which enables operators to store a large listing of stock settings and retrieve them with a single click to assign to a paper tray.
- Automated inline finishing, offering a wide range of finishing options that help reduce manual labor and provide polished, professional results.
- Full-Bleed inline finishing.
- Automated sheet clearing.
- Extra long sheet printing.